Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 9


So this week we had divisiones, which means that we swapped companions with the zone leaders for a day. It was really awesome because the zone leader I was with is a gringo like me (Elder Mortensen) and he was able to give me a few helpful hints with Spanish. HEs actually gonna head home after this change, so his Spanish is beyond incredible. I’m still working on being able to understand people.
I miss all you guys! Did I write about the animal problem we´ve had in the last letter? We have a cat that likes to eat our garbage, and one day, a chicken wandered in to our house. Were still not exactly sure how it got in, maybe someone is messing with us.
 General Conference was phenomenal!! I loved all of the talks. It was literally like Christmas. Also, this Saturday Mario and Eva are going to be baptized! At least, that’s the plan. We´re working hard down here, and although its frustrating sometimes not being able to understand, Im learning to find joy in the work and I hope I can continue to serve with all my heart to the people.

 Just gonna share a quick piece of my testimony: I know that this church is true. I know that God, our Father, through the prophet Joseph Smith, restored his Gospel and because he did so, we know what his plan is for us in this life. We can receive glory and blessings beyond our wildest dreams, not only in the next life, but in this one as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment