Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 39 - New Faces. New Challenges.

Hey Guys!!!

This week was an interesting week. We had quite a few challenges but we-ve been able to see blessings as well.

My companion almost went home this week. He suffers from a problem with his Sciatic nerve, which runs from his back to his knees, and it limits him in his ability to work. The problem can't be fixed in the mission, so he was going to go home for it, but he decided to grit through and bear it for this change. I'm happy that he's not going, and we'll see what comes of this change. 

To be honest, this week's been stressful for me. The whole issue with my companion has shot my nerves a little bit, and I'm really hoping that we can power through it together and not have any problems. It's been a trial for the both of us to see this happen, and it will continue to be a trial for the rest of this change.

Other than that, I'm really tired and a little stressed for the week that's coming. For everyone who has faith, I ask you to pray for me and for my companion, that we can push through the trial and finish this change the way we should: working as hard as we can and as fast as we can. I have a feeling I'm gonna learn from this change. I don't know what exactly, but whatever it is, I'm willing to face it.

Love you all! Thank you for everything!
--
Elder Jeffrey Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment